A private one-day intensive designed to help you create a step-by-step plan for how to move on, that will empower you to move through old patterns and get what you really want out of love.
To understand the reasons you are struggling to pick a great partner, find intimacy, and happiness begin with a deep dive to look at what matters most to you and how you honor yourself day-to-day. We didn’t learn this stuff in school!
The men you attract is a reflection of how you think of yourself and what you think love is. When it’s not working, it can be painful and lonely. But it doesn’t have to be like this. Some simple strategies will set you up to reset the pattern.
“My VIP Day was nothing short of amazing. I wasn’t sure what a whole day of work like that would be one-on-one, but it was so easy to work with Kate that blocks and resistances surfaced without too much effort and I was able to glean insights into my patterns that I hadn’t before.
Kate has such a kind, loving energy that is well-balanced with a no-nonsense way of guiding the session. She’ll let you vent a bit or touch your pain, but she doesn’t want you to stay there. She’s not indulgent to your drama, and her work is solutions-based. I’d recommend her without reservation to anyone who is really ready for change and transformation.”
– Diane Whiddon
Ready for Your VIP Day?
HOW IT WORKS
- 5 hours of one-on-one, hands on training and coaching with me.
- We meet at my office in beautiful Boulder, CO or we can meet via Skype if you live far away and flying here is not an option.
- I provide coffee, tea, water, and deliciously healthy snacks throughout the day (for VIP intensives only).
- We take short breaks as needed, but for the most part, we’ll work for the full 5 hours.
- I provide worksheets and notes, but please bring your own notebook and pen to capture everything that you want to remember.
- You are encouraged to wear comfortable clothes that make you feel beautiful, empowered, and confident. This is your time to begin stepping into the shoes of the compelling new you that you are becoming.